DESIGN: NEW CONSTRUCTION, TENANT FIT-OUT, REMODEL
Full design for electrical service entrance, generator and uninterruptible power system to meet user needs and code requirements.
Up-front coordination of service sizes and requirements along with detailed performance specifications for a design-build delivery of the system.
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning:
Full design of all mechanical system types, including sustainable design and complex air and hydronic systems.
Consultation on architectural lighting design and light levels required for the tenant. Site lighting level studies and lighting power densities required for city approvals.
Comprehensive consulting and design based on the end users’ desires, energy savings goals and applicable codes.
Plumbing and Process Piping Systems:
Design of all plumbing types, including medical, laboratory and low-flow systems.
Complete drawings and design for electrical systems including base building and tenant requirements.
Power System Analysis:
Computer modeled short circuit, coordination and arc-flash studies.
Tele/Comm and Security Infrastructure:
Consulting and design, depending on client requirements.
Temperature Controls Systems:
Complete points lists, system diagrams and sequences of operations for modern and high-performing building automation systems.
PRE-CONSTRUCTION SUPPORT FOR CONTRACTORS
- Engineering analysis of projects being priced to help identify design gaps and suggest alternative solutions.
- Review of appropriate design options to maximize cost effectiveness throughout the project.
- Cost effective and efficient solutions identified as issues arise during construction.
- Detailed observations and timely direction during the construction process.
SUSTAINABILITY AND INTELLIGENT BUILDINGS
- Design of controls integration to maximize building energy efficiencies.
- Energy modeling services to assess energy consumption and aid in selection of appropriate systems and design features.
- Information on local utility rebate programs and tax incentives.
- Solutions to protect the environment and realize operational savings for the owner.
- Studies on potential lighting upgrades and cost paybacks.
- KLOK Group principals are LEED accredited professionals, with over 15 years of LEED project experience to guide projects towards the best LEED and energy outcomes.